Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Saturday night plans

Dinner Saturday night: We will be hosting a dinner for our out-of-town guests at 6 PM Saturday night at Rani Bistro, an Indian restaurant across the street from the Courtyard Marriott.

If you'll be joining us, please RSVP with your name & number of people in the comments section -- thanks!

Fireworks:

1. For the truly hardcore, the Boston Pops plays on the Esplanade -- be forewarned, Neil Diamond is the big guest (probably need to get there at 9 AM): 8 PM

2. For the less-than-hardcore (i.e. sane): Newton -- Albemarle Field, 9 PM (6.5 miles from hotel)
        

3 comments:

  1. I hear that ____ is a great place. I'll be there! Just I. By myself. Alone at last. (Also, I hear that ____ is a good place to see fireworks.) -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. amelia is being so secretive!! what's with the "_____?" damon and i will be at _____ with you guys on ______ night. can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily and Hali,

    We're very excited to join you! Our plane doesn't arrive until about 5:30 on July 4 and then we plan to rent the car, but we'll try to come to the Indian restaurant. Do your parents have a cell phone we could call?
    I thought I RSVPd last week to your wedding but can't find the email???!!! Hope I sent it.
    Mom and the Bassmans all send their love and good wishes and we'll be representng the whole gang! Love your invitation and blog!
    Love, Cousins Margie and Mark

    ReplyDelete